12-12-2011 04:37 PM
I just bought a Pavilion g6 and it is all good, except one big problem. For function keys I have to press fn key first!! THis is horrible!! please fix it. It should be easy to fix. THis should have been configurable. Come on, please don't play with function keys. We need them for programming and many other productivity software where these function keys are regularly pressed. I am hoping there might be some obscure setting I can you to reverse this relation, I mean I press fn key only if I need to access the alternate functionality HP has put on the function keys, not the other way around.
This question was solved. View Solution.
12-12-2011 04:39 PM
Shut down the notebook. Tap away at f10 as you start up to access the Bios Menu and make the change described in the document on the link below.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)