06-14-2011 03:11 AM
There is a good guide to creating your Recovery Discs on the following link.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
05-06-2013 04:59 PM
I see that you are looking for a recovery manager download for your HP computer. There is not going to be a download for the recovery manager.
You have to have recovery discs to get the recovery manager back on a hard drive if it has been deleted or the hard drive replaced.
Here is a link about creating recovery discs.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)