04-02-2014 10:21 PM
I did not received any CD of operating system with my laptop purchase - Probbok 4530s.
How should we format the operating system with out original CD's ??
04-02-2014 10:44 PM
Unless you have deleted the Recovery partition on your machine, otherwise your machine should have a Recovery partition. Make sure backing up all of your files before restoring the PC/laptop to factory settings.
To set your PC/laptop to factory settings, restart the PC/laptop. At the HP welcome screen hit repeatly the F11 key (or Esc key) to launch the recovery process. Follow the instructions provided on the screen.
Please also check this:
ps We cánt format the Operating System. It's a software and we don't format software.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
09-10-2014 10:58 AM
my hdd for probook 4530s crash, i dont have the recovery cd, just brought a new 500GB hdd. pls i need a step by step guide to format and install win 7 O/S .
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)