11-11-2012 01:45 AM
11-11-2012 01:45 PM
Have you looked in the Control Panel (icon view) > Programs and Features list?
Sometimes they are nice and allow you to uninstall there.
First you must change the default search engine to something else, then remove will become available.
To change it go to Gear icon on upper right of IE > Manage Add-ons > Search Providers
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)