06-16-2013 07:38 AM
Hey there guys, im new here. i was having this problem on by hp pavilion g6-2237ez notebook. I just cant seem to understand how to go into bios mode.. im using windows 8 64bit. I've tried almost all of function keys when its booting but no luck with that. Can anybody please help me?
This question was solved. View Solution.
06-16-2013 08:20 AM
Welcome to the HP support forum.
I believe on these new W8 BIOS's, you need to tap the ESC key right at the beginning of the HP welcome screen to get a menu of options.
One of the options should be a F10 option to enter the BIOS.
Then you hit the F10 key at that point.
09-07-2013 03:15 PM - edited 09-07-2013 03:23 PM
go to charm bar >settings> change pc settings > general > advande start up click restart now >troubleshoot >advance options> uefi settings> after restart you will be shown a screen where option will be given to open the bios by f10...
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)