11-06-2010 10:14 AM - edited 11-06-2010 12:12 PM
I reinstalled windows xp using operating system CD, it went well.But after that I tried to install applications and drivers from the Application Recovery DVD, and it did not success. When I selected and clicked Hardware Enabling Driver, The dialog box was not correctly displayed; I mean it was not fully shown, because I could not see the "install" button at the bottom of dialog box. Trying to pull the dialog box upper and upper, but just wasting time. I also tried modifying the screen resolution, which was 640x480, but could not make it higher.
The installation was interrupted anyway. Could you please help me to complete the installation of applications and drivers from the Application Recovery DVD? Thanks.
11-07-2010 09:37 AM
Please make sure you are using the correct driver recovery disk. If it does it seems it is not the correct one.
Usually for business notebook the process would be very convenience.
Just in case you need it ASAP, try downloading driver from here and installed it accordingly.
Pavilion DV2922TX, XP-SP3 32bit, Intel T5750 2.0Ghz, Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS with 128MB, 4GB 667 DDR2, 250GB HDD
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)