Question

Honor Student
hussanal
Message 1 of 3 (393 Views)

Hi,

I am using hp 630 laptop. My laptop wi-fi and bluetooth are not working. I installe wi-fi adapter driver. Now i can see wi-fi and blue-tooth devices in that. but not able to enable it. it is saying bluetooth and wifi are disabled in your device manager

Honor Student
hussanal
Message 2 of 3 (392 Views)

Re: hp 630

I checked my device manager, there is one yellow warning symbol beside blue tooth.. and no wi-fi in that. I tried to enable it but its not happening. Same yellow color warning is there in other devices for network controller as well as PCI simple communication controllerdevice manager.jpg

Honor Student
hussanal
Message 3 of 3 (391 Views)

Re: hp 630

Please help me with appropriate driver links if  it is just about driver software...

hussanal wrote:

I checked my device manager, there is one yellow warning symbol beside blue tooth.. and no wi-fi in that. I tried to enable it but its not happening. Same yellow color warning is there in other devices for network controller as well as PCI simple communication controllerdevice manager.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation