Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
No, I can't. I am neither the administrator or the moderator of the thread.
HP Recommended

@Mastershake7979 wrote:
No, I can't. I am neither the administrator or the moderator of the thread.

Who made that the solution then?

HP Recommended

Agreed, this is not a solution.

HP Recommended

Here

Untitled.jpg

HP Recommended

@Marcelo-br wrote:

Here

Untitled.jpg

I'm not sure what you posted, it looks like maybe it got blocked? It just shows a yellow and black triangle

HP Recommended

Strange....

Posted a print screen from device manager..

well, here the details

Synaptics PS/2 Port Compatible Touchpad

Provider: Synaptics

Driver date: 21-apr-2014

Driver version: 18.1.7.8

Digital Signature: Microsof windows hardware compatibility publisher

Untitled.jpg

HP Recommended

I got my laptop replaced two days ago after a heated debate with the local dealer. I've had no issues so far with the trackpad, although it may seem a bit too sensitive at times. But I would ike to mention the fact that I did reset the laptop after running Hp driver updates (excluding trackpad driver since I didnt want to mess with it). The updates left my laptop paralyzed. Wifi, Bluetooth, Intel connect thingy, HP Drive guard all got busted. I did a reset, not going to update drivers for a long time. Hope the trackpad keeps working fine.

HP Recommended
Can you please post your driver type and version?

I'm curious if it is the same as what Marcelo-be posted above, or if it is just the stock hp driver.
HP Recommended
Bro I'm sorry to tell you that the trackpad gave away an hour ago. Was working great for the past 2 and half days. Going for a refund tomorrow. No more Hp for me. Ever
HP Recommended
I figured it would. Everyone has reported the same sort of thing. Do you want to try installing the driver that Marcelo-be posted above? See if that works for you, if you do, can you report back if it's much more stable or not.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.