12-09-2013 08:55 AM - edited 12-09-2013 09:06 AM
Forgot to say. I was going to buy the new split x2. But since HP hasn't shown any interest in supporting its own devices, I decided not to buy the split x2. Have also sold my envy x2.
Again, I understand that any product may have hardware and software bugs. I accept that. But I have given HP a whole year to acknowledge this issue and HP continues to ignore and pretend like it doesn't exist.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)