12-18-2013 12:15 PM
I have an hp mini 110-1100 series laptop. The windows operating system could not load due to missing drivers and I had to re-install windows vista 32 bit. However, now I'm missing multiple drivers. I was able to find the majority of them, but I can't find the driver for wireless network controller. After looking at multiple forums, these drivers exist but only for XP. Can someone help me find the driver for Vista?
Here is the hardware id:
This question was solved. View Solution.
12-18-2013 12:26 PM
Please try the drivers from the following weblink:
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)