02-20-2014 12:22 PM - edited 03-01-2014 09:57 AM
What model wireless card does your notebook have?
Go to the device manager, click to expand the Network Adapters category and post the name of the wireless network adapter listed.
Then I will post the link to the W7 x64 BT software and driver you need.
03-01-2014 09:52 AM
I managed to get wirelss card driver and some other drivers. Still I'm missing PCI Device and Ethernet Controller drivers. For ATI Radeon HD8670M I installed the latest version of NetFramework and then installed ATI's beta driver for mentioned graphics card.
03-01-2014 09:56 AM - edited 03-01-2014 09:58 AM
That is good news.
You are the second person who has commented that the latest AMD beta driver works again for the HD8670.
The immediately previous one did not but the one before that did.
Below are the links to the drivers you need for the ethernet controller and card reader.
Ethernet: Download and install the second file on the list.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)