08-29-2011 10:07 AM
Under HP Support Assistant\Applying Updates and fixes... It gets stuck in intalling/appling the item selected, plus the status bar does not show any update on the event. Eventualy the program cancels the event and shows that it did never install.
08-29-2011 11:04 AM
restart the PC,
then try installing just one update, see if it will complete, if it does not, choose a different update.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)