12-28-2013 01:57 PM
my hard drive recently crashed so i got a new one and reinstalled windows 7 32 bti from teh CD I got with the laptop. I need the drivers, but the HP site says that the original machine would have not been W7 32 bit, only 64bit. But that is the CD I was given when I got the laptop - can you please help?!
This question was solved. View Solution.
12-28-2013 04:24 PM
Please provide the exact model # of your g6-1206.
There are 12 variations.
12-30-2013 01:19 PM
You should be able to use the w7 32 bit drivers and software from this model.
DO NOT USE ANY BIOS OR FIRMWARE DOWNLOADS FROM THIS LINK
01-04-2014 05:00 AM
you sir are a god amongst men! That sorted out most of the drivers I needed (and some I didn't know I needed), and most importantly restored the wireless internet, meaning that auto updates are now flooding in.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)