hp recovery windows 8 incomplete error (576 Views)
Student
AhmedSamir
Message 1 of 2 (576 Views)

hp recovery windows 8 incomplete error

hi ,,,

i bought my hp (Envy dv6-7205ee) laptop (i7 , 16Gb Ram , 1T Hdd)

2 days ago and its was working but with factore settings (Windows 8) and just 2 partitions (C:\ & D<recovery>)

then i tried to format and partition it to 3 partition like ( C = 100Gb , D = 400 Gb , E = 400 ) withe Hirine;s BootCD 15.2 using Weastren Digital Lifeguard Tools but its not work Why i dont know i tried with different program but not working then i decided to recovery factory settings with ( the 4 DVDs i made before my try)

then problems hp recovery incomplete please inser media cd.

i tried to insert all (4DVDs) but its not working when i ignore it and end task hp recovery manager laptop restarting and apper (there is no os to boot ) i tired to try all things in web please hellllllllllllp me .

Note:-

1. i want to partition my 1T hard drive

2. i want to reinstall Windows 8 without recovry DVDs (i bought windows pro 8)

3. i want my laptop Workking

Associate Dean
Vidya
Message 2 of 2 (570 Views)

Re: hp recovery windows 8 incomplete error

Please boot the system with Windows 8 Pro disk...when selecting the drive to install Windows, you can remove all the parititions, create 1 partition with 100GB as you wished which would be C drive and continue installing Windows. Once you install it successfully, you can make the rest of the hard drive space into the paritions you wanted.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on White “Kudos” STAR to say thanks!***
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation