01-09-2013 10:30 AM
i bought my hp (Envy dv6-7205ee) laptop (i7 , 16Gb Ram , 1T Hdd)
2 days ago and its was working but with factore settings (Windows 8) and just 2 partitions (C:\ & D<recovery>)
then i tried to format and partition it to 3 partition like ( C = 100Gb , D = 400 Gb , E = 400 ) withe Hirine;s BootCD 15.2 using Weastren Digital Lifeguard Tools but its not work Why i dont know i tried with different program but not working then i decided to recovery factory settings with ( the 4 DVDs i made before my try)
then problems hp recovery incomplete please inser media cd.
i tried to insert all (4DVDs) but its not working when i ignore it and end task hp recovery manager laptop restarting and apper (there is no os to boot ) i tired to try all things in web please hellllllllllllp me .
1. i want to partition my 1T hard drive
2. i want to reinstall Windows 8 without recovry DVDs (i bought windows pro 8)
3. i want my laptop Workking
01-09-2013 10:42 AM
Please boot the system with Windows 8 Pro disk...when selecting the drive to install Windows, you can remove all the parititions, create 1 partition with 100GB as you wished which would be C drive and continue installing Windows. Once you install it successfully, you can make the rest of the hard drive space into the paritions you wanted.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)