HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
04-07-2011 12:34 PM
i have HP G62-223CL for few days now and i have a problem with hp tools partition...i am geting these notification's about low space on hp tools partition which have 93,9 mb of space in total...now i have a lot of files in there i cant erase.when i try to it says "This is no longer located in E:\.Verify the item's location and try again" i don't want to mess up something so im asking for an advice.
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-07-2011 08:46 PM
Please ensure that you are not saving any files onto the HP Tools partition.
If you have low disk space in your drives, then you may get annoying pop-up messages from Windows that you are low on disk space. This can get extremely annoying at times, to turn off low disk space notification follow these steps:
1. Start regedit.
2. Navigate to:
3. Create a new DWORD value and name it NoLowDiskSpaceChecks
4. Right-click on this newly created value and click on Modify
5. Enter 1 in the Value data field and click on OK
6. Close regedit and reboot your system
7. The low disk space messages should be gone.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on White “Kudos” STAR to say thanks!***