01-07-2011 12:58 PM
I have an ,hp pavilion dv3 notebook pc.
For the past few months several error messages saying "hpCaslNotification has stopped working" have appeared everytime I restart my computer or let it run idle. I cannot find a solution to this problem anywhere, can someone help me out?
01-07-2011 01:11 PM
You may need to update/reinstall QuickLaunchButtons
* I am an HP employee. *
** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
***Click on White “Kudos” STAR to say thanks!***
07-18-2012 05:41 PM
I also get the hpCaslnotification error. I've done all the registry fix, defrag, updated windows security, and have a full time internet security system. The file is not in any file on my computer. What program should have loaded this and how do I get an appropriate replacement?
HP I3, 8mb Ram, Windows 7 Home Premium, Office 2010.
10-08-2013 08:17 PM
Installed the suggested exe, then installed it again as Administrator. Says it succeeded, but still get the "hpCaslNotification has stopped working" messages...
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)