02-11-2014 06:20 PM
I kept getting the error message from hpConnectionManager.exe: Cannot load assembly CaslShared, Version=188.8.131.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKey, Token=9c6f83d5b7f3d097 The application will now exit. Ever since I started getting the message, my browsers (yes, plural, all updated) freeze whenever I attemt to load facebook. All other pages load properly. I found a solution in this forum (question and answer now not found) that said I should uninstall my hpConnection Manager, then go to hp software and download a new file. I uninstalled. The problem is the answers I kkep getting from hp when I enter the info from my notebook. I have been as specific as I can be and hp keeps telling me there are over 300 suge=gested choices. My notebookis a Pavillion dv6-701 Ous Entertainment PC Please help
This question was solved. View Solution.
02-12-2014 12:34 AM
fully uninstall your hp connection manager and download and install this,..
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)