06-29-2011 12:27 PM
In order to help you get your Realtek ethernet driver reinstalled, we need you to:
1. Provide the complete model number of your notebook.
2. Provide the operating system installed on your notebook and state whether it is 32 bit or 64 bit.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)