Question

Student
KDRKitten
Message 1 of 3 (108 Views)

i am not sure what happened to microsoft office 2010, i had the program word last night not now

I own a Compaq Presario CQ57 and I was working on Microsoft Word 2010 last night and tonight when I tried to open my document, the system said that it could not open Word because it has not been installed and I need a product key

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 3 (105 Views)

Re: i am not sure what happened to microsoft office 2010, i had the program word last night not now

Hi,

You may run Windows Restore and select a Restore point before the problem and please check this:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02262581&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&jumpid=reg_R1002_US...

Hope this helps.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Associate Professor
parvez_tech
Message 3 of 3 (103 Views)

Re: i am not sure what happened to microsoft office 2010, i had the program word last night not now

Hi,

Run a System Restore to an earlier date when Microsoft Word was working and check..

To Open System Restore---> Click the Start Button and then type System Restore in the Start Search Box--> Click System restore that appears at the top and follow the instruction to restore it to an earlier date

Restoring Windows to a Previous Point (Windows 7)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
If you have HP Support Assistant installed on the computer(The Blue Question Mark) then open it ==> Complete all pending Updates & Tuneups==> Restart and Check. It may solve your problem
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

**Click on “Kudos” Star if you think this reply helped** Or Mark it as "Solved" if issue got fixed.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation