04-09-2013 05:52 AM
I have a new Win8 laptop. When i turn it on, it wants me to sign into a Microsoft account. I don't want to have a Microsoft account. Can I turn off these messages and go directly to the desktop?
04-09-2013 10:34 AM - edited 04-09-2013 10:36 AM
Go to Metro Desktop. Click on Settings>Account
Deselect Microsoft account and use local account.
To go to Desktop press Ctrl+D.
Refer this link to ser Desktop as default when booted. http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/window-on-windows
| Please hit Kudos, if I help you! |
| VA |
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)