04-01-2014 12:37 PM
please resolve as my HP 2000 NB PC as it not starting only buffering for long time, no responce. after some time it is asking restart again same thing repeating
04-02-2014 02:31 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums!
I understand that the computer is experiencing startup issues. I will do my best to assist you! First, please provide the following information:
1. The computer's model number. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference this website: Guide to finding your product number
2. The computer's operating system. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference this website to determine your Windows operating system.
3. Have you installed any new hardware on this computer, before the issue appeared?
4. Have you installed any new software or drivers on this computer, before the issue appeared?
In the meantime, there is troubleshoot that can be attempted when the computer does not turn on. The troubleshooting steps are in the documents below. Please pick the document based on the OS that matches your computer:
Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks for choosing the HP Forums. Have a great day!
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)