i need presario v3000 base system device driver for windows 7 ... (5931 Views)
Student
glo0my
Message 1 of 8 (5,931 Views)

i need presario v3000 base system device driver for windows 7 ...

Hi... can any1 help me to find out the base system device driver Presario V3000 for windows 7? 

The product name presario v3000 and the p/n is RQ139PA#UUF..thx a lot

Provost
erico
Message 2 of 8 (5,888 Views)

Re: i need presario v3000 base system device driver for windows 7 ...

Hi,

Did you just complete a clean install of Windows 7 or was it a Recovery? 

Best regards,
erico

Help others seeking a solution by clicking on the "Accept As Solution" button if my suggestion resolves the issue you were having
****I am a volunteer, I don't work for HP****

Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

Student
hamody
Message 3 of 8 (5,704 Views)

hey , im facing the same problem , i have pv3000 and i installed windows 7 for the first time , the device manager shows me the yellow icon on the base system  device, can you please explain to me how to fix this !! 

Provost
Paul_Tikkanen
Message 4 of 8 (5,692 Views)

Hi:

That is your missing card reader drivers. Use the Vista driver and it should work fine.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-46445-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&...=

Paul

Honor Student
matwhere
Message 5 of 8 (4,222 Views)

Re: i need presario v3000 base system device driver for windows 7

[ Edited ]

im also have the same problem..im just trying to use windows 7 and the oudio not working ...please help....tq..p/n V3040TU

Regents Professor
Cloud_Strider
Message 6 of 8 (4,192 Views)

matwhere,

What exactly is the nature of the sound not working?

What is the history of the unit? Is it using the original operating system it came with?
Is it using an operating system it did not come with? If so, was this an in-place upgrade or a clean install? Also, what operating system is it using?

The product number V3040TU did not load anything for me. This is probably because the unit it links to is not in the market where I am at. What is the full product number? For example, V3040TU#ABA. It may help to have the full product model name as well.
NOTE: Do not provide the serial number.
Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
Honor Student
matwhere
Message 7 of 8 (4,100 Views)

when computer sleep and re-activated, no sound is produced. and when connected via the speaker sound is still can hear from laptop.
before this, I was using windows xp and this is my first time using windows 7
. im install the original.

product:compaq presario V3000

p/n : RD607PA#UUF

Regents Professor
Cloud_Strider
Message 8 of 8 (4,085 Views)

I was able to load the unit using that product number. Thank you for providing it.

Unfortunately, it appears that there are no drivers and limited drivers available for Windows 7 based on the driver page.

There is a good chance that the original provider of the hardware in the unit does not have a Windows 7 driver for it. If the support page listed an audio driver, I could identify the manufacturer and check.

I know this is not ideal, but you could use something like this.
Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation