06-23-2009 12:45 PM
Hello, i have a hp pavilion dv5 1004 nr, AMD Turion X2 ultra 2.1ghz, 4gb ram, 250 gb hdd, vista home premium 64 bit
I have a problem, when i install itunes it runs OK for some weeks but later when i start up the computer it says apple mobility software has stopped working and it blocks all programs and internet, and i need to return it to the factory default.
can some help me how can i install the itunes without it will give me that problem?.....
06-24-2009 05:49 AM
Uninstall You graphic drivers and install the latest version from here. This may help but I'm not sure.
06-24-2009 08:02 AM
06-24-2009 02:43 PM
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)