11-06-2013 09:39 PM
is it safe to upgrade from 8 to 8.1 on an hp computer that was purchased with windows 8, when trying to upgrade to 8.1 i get a message stating the system my be unreliable.
11-06-2013 09:42 PM
I would wait for the smoke to clear before upgrading to 8.1. We are seeing quite a few problems reported after the upgrade. Drivers and other software updates may be coming later that will solve most of them-but for now...
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)