11-29-2011 01:13 PM
Core i7 could be a dual core or quad core CPU. And there are some ultra low voltage Core i7 CPUs too.
You need the model numbers of the Core i7 and A8.
For the second question, please refer to this:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
11-29-2011 06:49 PM
I want to know if the processor AMD A8-3500 is equal to Intel i7 or what?
Also AMD A6-3400 is equal to what for the intel?
I wouldn't say equal but it's the same kind of technology as the Sandy Bridge CPUs. AMD CPUs have a worse computing performance but this processors have a better performance in graphics tasks. It means that the second Core iX generation is good for multitasking etc. but the newest AMD should be better for gaming (ATI is better in graphics than Intel).
If you want to compare Intel/AMD processors with the same speed, Intel is always better solution..
Testing - HP 15-p000
HP Touchpad provided by HP
Currently on Debian Wheeze
*Please, help other users with the same issue by marking your solved topics as "Accept as Solution"*
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)