Re: laptop fan is noisy on playing video (86 Views)
Honor Student
Arun12
Message 1 of 2 (96 Views)

laptop fan is noisy on playing video

Hai all,

I bought my HP Pavilion g6 laptop in the year of 2011 (i.e. 2 years befrore). It has 4GB of RAM, a Intel Core i3 processor, 500GB HDD with Windows 7 Home Premium OS. When I’m playing videos or movies by online in my laptop fan makes a lot of noise continuously, aftersome time screen go blank and sleepmode. again i pressed power button it showing below message :

The system BIOS has detected that your notebook PC was put into hibernation or shutdown to avoid overheeting. the system is now operationg normally. 

overheating may occur if the cooling vents are blocked orthe operating temperature exceeds the specifications. the notebook PC should return to normaloperation once the situation is resolved.

system temperature (90D)

ENTER - Continue Startup

For more information, please visit: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup

So, as shown in forum i did everything like updated my BIOS version. but, the problem still not solved.

Can someone please guide me how to fix this problem.

Provost
CherylG
Message 2 of 2 (86 Views)

Re: laptop fan is noisy on playing video

Playing videos and games  generates more internal heat, especially if there is not enough airflow through the laptop. Be sure it is always on a hard surface to avoid blocking vents. Pick up a can of compressed air and blow out all vents,ports and other openings to ensure good airflow. A laptop cooling pad with fan is also something I use 99% of the time under my laptops.

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button on the left is a way to say Thanks!.******
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation