05-17-2012 04:44 PM
Please try this steps might help you to fix the issue. This post was updated by Mumbodog check the link below has resolve the issue.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
06-27-2013 11:52 AM
I had the same problem with my HP laptop and did a search online. I found your solution below, followed the steps and it corrected the problem. Only took a few minutes.
Thank you kindly...
06-29-2013 10:39 AM
I have gone through these steps 3 or 4 times now, and it seems that every time I turn my computer off, I have to do this again. This is getting frustrating. How do I PERMANENTLY fix this issue?
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)