06-08-2014 11:05 AM
Hp Pavillion TS 15 Notebook PC and has Windows 8.1
It won't let me change my brightness levels at all and now it will not let me play any videos online either. Another thing I noticed is on the HP Support Assisstance it won't download any software I need and When I try searching if the system needs an update It won't stop loading so I can't update it either.
06-10-2014 12:03 PM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP Pavilion TS 15 Notebook and having the HP Support Assistant and updating software. Here is a link to uninstall the HP Support Assistant. You can reinstall it from here. Once you reinstall it you should be able to update all software.
Hope this helps.
I work on behalf of HP
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)