11-03-2012 06:07 AM - edited 11-03-2012 06:12 AM
my keyboard of hp pavilion g6-2130se stopped working completely
os=windows 7 home basic 64 bit
12-07-2012 02:31 AM
Yesterday i buy new laptop HP Pavilion g6 2130se. At shop windows.7 Home Basic was activated.
Today i want to make other partitions but i can not succeed. I again run the window recovery and now i again hav to enter user name but keyboard is not working. No button is working and even i can not use the Escape button. Kinldy help me.
12-14-2012 10:28 AM
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)