Question

Student
upsetwhp
Message 1 of 2 (177 Views)

my new hp notebook with windows 8 and trying to hook up print

I wrote this, to i believe the highest person I could but still feel like nothing will be resolved!! Is this all really legal? To have customer service who doesn't know a **bleep** thing you are saying? Or even talking about when u ask a question? And then have the NERVE to have nowhere to complain but to each other!! Like that is gonna help!! Has anyone gotten anywhere? Please help. I believe Ideserve something for being put through all this, wastin time and money and then doing it myself!! For them to say we may get back to you but we have a high volume of complaints! Hello??? Do something about your customer service!!

I bought 2 hp products, laptop w/ windows 8 of course, and a printer that was not compatible.I returned printer because Idid not know there were NO printers that were compatible and Ibelieve i should have been told in the store. While buying 2nd printer, Idiscovered this myself, called hp and was told Icould buy any hp printer and would be helped with setup. I was already not happy about purchasing, returning, purchasing again, then Icall and am on phone for 4 HOURS!! No help, reps telling me printer is not compatible!! I had to tellthe 5 people Italked tothat was what they were supposed to help with!! They used 4 hrs of tethering data, phone mins. And my time! Had me in tears and had to hang up! This is ridiculous! I also had problem w/laptop updating nonstop so Icould not use! Then it was in safe mode! Took 1hr for someone to help me w/that. I ended up figuring out everything myself! Awful customer service and then noone to talk to about it! I read all the complaints! I'm ready to return everything! You really need to find a way to HELP customers, not drive them nuts with your reps! And seriously compensate with gift cards, anything, for their troubles!! It doesn't say much for a co.that doesn't.
Regents Professor
lions99
Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)

Re: my new hp notebook with windows 8 and trying to hook up print

Hello,

I forward this to the correct team. You should get a private message sometime today. 

THX

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation