Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp envy ts m7 E0K83UA#ABA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My account still shows my old product as registered. How do I change to show my current products?

Suzi53
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @SueLittle ,

I checked with the forum administrators and they said there are no registered products in the forums, but if you want to check or modify the products you have registered with HP you can go here: https://register.hp.com/americas/flowPage/login/index.do?execution=e1s1&cc=US&lang=en

I am an HP employee.
Please click the thumbs up button to say "Thanks!"
Clicking "Accept as Solution" on a reply that solves your problem makes it easier for other people to find solutions.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi @SueLittle,

I'd like to try to help but I need more information. What kind of account are you having trouble with?

I am an HP employee.
Clicking "Accept as Solution" on a reply that solves your problem makes it easier for other people to find solutions.
HP Recommended

My Forum Account

Suzi53
HP Recommended

When you post a new message you should be able to fill out your product information in the "Post Message" form -- if your old information is automatically filled out there, you can delete it and input your new information.

If you're trying to change the signature that appears at the bottom of all your posts, click your username, click My Account (on the right side of the screen), then click Personal Information in the Personal Profile tab and edit the text in the Signature box.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

I have been doing as you suggested. However, is there a way I can find my registered products? Is there a way I can correct  my registed product in the Forum Account?

Suzi53
HP Recommended

Hi @SueLittle ,

I checked with the forum administrators and they said there are no registered products in the forums, but if you want to check or modify the products you have registered with HP you can go here: https://register.hp.com/americas/flowPage/login/index.do?execution=e1s1&cc=US&lang=en

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

The link seems to only allow me to register a product.  How do I find out the products I have already registered?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.