11-28-2008 12:22 PM
Intel Chipset Installation Utility,install first and reboot
Mobile Intel 965 Graphics:
MS UAA (required with a reboot before Conexant):
Conexant SmartAudio 221:
Unzip to a folder...use Device Manager.
From Device Manager,right click "Audio Device on High Def Bus",choose Update driver,
No to connect,
Install from a list or specific location,
Select Don't Search, I will choose the driver to install,
For the Hardware Type select 'Show All Devices'
Remove the check from "Show Compatible Hardware" and click on "Have Disk".
Next...browse to the unzipped folder and choose the "WiSVHe5.inf".
Ignore XP when it complains.
Finish with your Vista drivers for Alps Touchpad,HP Quick Launch,Card Reader,Marvell Yukon Ethernet and Modem.
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)