Question

Tutor
mech-eng
Message 1 of 10 (306 Views)

norton activation

Hello, I am trying to activate my norton product which comes with Hp laptop 15-n096st norton.png I am right or left

clicking on the symbol but nothing changes. Can smb help me.

Grad Student
Norton_Support
Message 2 of 10 (274 Views)

Re: norton activation

Hello Mech-eng,

Sorry for the trouble. I'm Harry from Norton Support team. Did you try to run Windows Updates & restarting the computer first?

Cheers!
Harry
Student
cherriesjubilee
Message 3 of 10 (257 Views)

I have run into the same problem. After 1+ hours on the phone with HP support, still no activation code.

Tutor
mech-eng
Message 4 of 10 (244 Views)

Hi, nice to meet you Mr. Harry I am not using win updates because everyday there are updates and after updates it takes

longer to shut down or boot because pc is waiting for configurating updates. Update configuration is a problem. What do you advise me are there other ways?

Grad Student
Norton_Support
Message 5 of 10 (218 Views)

Other than that, you may try uninstalling & reinstalling Norton. But, certain Microsoft patches-updates are essential for running programs including Norton. So, it is advisable to get Windows Updates when you have enough time to wait till it complete the configuration during shutdown/restart.

Cheers!
Harry
Tutor
mech-eng
Message 6 of 10 (203 Views)

I am not sure but the problem might be that norton internet security is for one month with my product. How can I learn this?

Grad Student
Norton_Support
Message 7 of 10 (197 Views)

You can redownload the same 30 day trial from our trialware page:

http://www.norton.com/trial

You can use Norton Removal Tool for uninstalling Norton product: http://www.norton.com/nrt

Cheers!

Harry

Tutor
mech-eng
Message 8 of 10 (178 Views)

Thank you for  everything 

Student
Eldhoeby
Message 9 of 10 (151 Views)

sir

i am eldho eby i had buyes a HP 16 gb pendrive today and i have scrached the norton antivirus offer but when i had entered it in website they says that "KEy is not valid" waht should i do . Please reply soon sir

Grad Student
Norton_Support
Message 10 of 10 (142 Views)

Hello Eldhoeby,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I've sent you a private message. Please look in List Private Messages(Message section) on this page or on your profile page.

Thanks!

Harry

Norton Support

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation