06-27-2014 03:57 AM
hi i have hp pavillion 15-n210 wihch contain gt 740m and i have big problem with it every time i uninstall the nvidia driver and restart the pc it keep installing himself automatically
so i cant install the latest nvidia driver because this driver keep installing himself please help me
06-27-2014 12:07 PM - edited 06-27-2014 12:09 PM
I am going to assume that you're installing the driver from the NVIDIA web site.
Save the install driver to the desk top and click to install _ choose the custom install option and in there will be an option to do a clean install. Choose that and restart after the installation.
If you want to find the driver from NVIDIA, you can run their auto driver finder or of you tell me if you machine is 32 or 64 bit, I can find the driver for you.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)