09-19-2010 07:45 PM
I have used CCleaner, etc and I can't get the o/s system to work properly. For example, when playing solitaire the cards are slow and jerky when using the mouse.
What can I do to correct this problem?
09-20-2010 10:25 AM
1. Is everything slow or just games?
2. Is bootup slow, slow to load the desktop?
3. How much installed memory do you have?
4. What Operating System? XP?
Please post the full model number of the PC.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)