06-29-2011 11:02 AM
hi all,i have changed OS from vista to windows 7. touch pad is working but touchpad's scroll is not working and touch volume control also stopped working. can you please suggest a solution(which drivers need to be installed or upgraded.)
06-29-2011 03:57 PM
Drivers here, this is for 32bit W7, you can change it at the top if you have 64bit.
You need the Alps driver under Keyboards and mice.
Quick touch solution here
06-21-2012 04:24 PM
Hi I have the same problem at my laptop HP Pavilion dv4-1123us Entertainmen, today I install windows 7 32 biti and my touchpad scroll isn't working, can you help me??
06-21-2012 09:47 PM - edited 06-21-2012 09:47 PM
Install your Alps Touchpad driver: HERE
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)