11-22-2011 02:35 PM - edited 11-22-2011 02:36 PM
could not find 1237dx, but found 1257dx drivers
Base System Device is your card reader
11-22-2011 05:48 PM
Please install the chipset driver first and reboot.
The PCI device more than likely is your IMEI.Below is the driver for that.
Those should take care of the pci device and sm bus controller.
Ethernet controller...I need you to do a little research.
Click on the missing ethernet controller in the device manager. Then click on the details tab. In the Properties drop down list, select the second item (Hardware ID's).
Post the top string of characters you see. Those will identify the model network controller and I will send you the link to the drivers.
11-25-2011 09:01 AM
This is the ID's for the remaining missing device driver which is smb bus controller. All others I found and are now working.
Thank you much.
11-25-2011 09:29 AM
What you are missing is an AMD based SM Bus controller. Will be hard to find in that we can't find your notebook's support and driver page.
Try the southbridge driver at the link below.
If that doesn't work, I don't have any other suggestions for you. AMD based products are not my strong point.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)