Question

Honor Student
oryyEPU
Message 1 of 6 (9,782 Views)

"HP ceement has stopped working" Problem...

[ Edited ]

Hi devs!  i just want to share to you this problem with my laptop and i am hoping that you guys have a remedy for this. i have a HP probook 4530s. my current OS is windows 7 home basic 32-bit. now, whenever i turn on my laptop, this message box suddenly pops up saying "HP ceement has stopped working".. there are about 4 to 5 stacking message boxes of this type. and also, whenever i close an application related to hp system (e.g. HP Protect tools), this message box pops up again with the same number of stacking message boxs.. Do you guys have a solution with my problem? I really wanted to eliminate this because it is so much annoying. I'm hoping for your quick response. Thank you so much!!!

Provost
CherylG
Message 2 of 6 (9,750 Views)

Re: "HP ceement has stopped working" Problem...

I have seen several recent reports of this error.Not sure if it is caused by a server error at HP or what, but it seems to be a tool used by HP.There should be a way to turn off the CCE function in one or more programs installed on the laptop.

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&destPage=document&docname=c02604915&lc=en&product=...

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
Student
GrammyWindy
Message 3 of 6 (6,935 Views)

I just had the same problem!!! Seems to have corrected itself though..computer is still on and working??? but got a warning message

Student
lennyboy
Message 4 of 6 (6,014 Views)

[ Edited ]

HP ceement does not work. What have I to do to solve this problem?

I´m looking for short answer.

[Personal Information Removed]

Thanks in advace

Honor Student
bobmart7
Message 5 of 6 (3,578 Views)

How do I fix the problem?

Student
jakeazimi
Message 6 of 6 (2,494 Views)

"HP ceement has stopped working" - how do I prevent this message fronm continuously popping up?  Thx.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation