10-26-2012 10:49 AM
About a minute after I start my computer I have random commericals playing on my computer which will play during my music. I have search for this source but I am not able to find it. If I turn off my internet connection, it will stop but as soon as I turn it back on, the commercials will start at the point they stopped. help!
10-26-2012 10:53 AM
Hi! I've dealt with this problem more than a few times with family members. Often, its fixable with a scan of your computer with a spyware/adware program. Personally, I like Microsoft's:
It's free and works well. There are a few other solutions, but I'd try this first. Fingers crossed!
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)