07-22-2009 11:56 PM
I have acquired a second user laptop nc6400 which has MacAfee encryption end point security on it. I do not have the password and wish to reinstall windows. I have disconnected the CMOS battery which allowed me to delete the partition and create a new one but when I reformat the disk I still cannot get the boot partition reset. Any help appreciated.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)