Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

my battery shows dead was  told  to drain battery down over night and start up the next morning which i did the battery showed three quarters full every tthing worked the next morning the battery showed  would like to know whats is going on

HP Recommended
to calibrate the battery unplug the power cord restart the pc press F8 during the initial boot .. before the windows logo appears.. and use the up and down arrow keys to choose safe mode and press enter... let the system sit without messing with it .. when system shuts down plug the power cord back in and let it charge the pc til the charging led light goes out then start up the system..

to test the battery there is 2 ways the first and easiest way is by opening the HP Assistant then choose troubleshoot then choose Power Thermal and Mechanical... then select Battery Check.. this will perform a test on the battery if it fails its possible you need to replace the battery..

the other way is restart the pc then as soon as it boots press
F2 and run the Battery test if it fails it possible that you need to replace the battery..

mine at one time showed the same error message during boot up since then i replaced the battery no problem since.. im just giving some things for you to check and test..
HP Recommended

مشكلتي في البطاريه بايظه عندي والجهاز بيقولي ادخل علي هذا الموقع فماذا لافعل

HP Recommended
Re: screen says: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup [ New ]

screen says the Smart disk check detected an immenent failure.To ensure not data loss,please backup the content immediately SMART HARDDRIVE DETECTS IMMENENT FAILURE

HP Recommended

There is a battery problem with my pc that i don't understand i was asked to log on here for assitance

HP Recommended

Hace un par de semanas, casa vez que prendo la compu, me aparece este mensaje. A su vez no puedo tener encedida la compu por mas de 15 minutos aproximadamente sin estar conectada a una fuente, porque se me apaga por baja bateria. Tengo esta HP hace aproximadamente un año. Gracias!

HP Recommended

error number

0xe0ef003

HP Recommended

My notebook say. Contact the web site above after running startup repair. It ran for about an hour and then screen has this web address. What can I do to get it working again. Not sure if it was the problem is.

HP Recommended

mi notebook dice BOOTMGR is missing  que es eso?

y dice error code 0xe0ef0003

HP Recommended

i tried the soulotion about the battery and found a bad battery installed a new one and everything is working fine thank you very much

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.