Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

when i ture the computer on >> it's coming a black screen and said, 

your hard **bleep** it's risk. 

hard **bleep** (301) i didn't know what is that means? 

also said you need to do >>> 

F1 means scaning quaik hard **bleep** 

F3 full saning hard **bleep** 

i do all that and the screen still coming wthen i turn the computer on. 

finally said when i need some imformation please, visit www.hp/go/techcenter/startup 

i need some help becuase, i did not understand what happen ? 

Thank you and i waiting to reply.  

Omar
HP Recommended

Hello,

My computer is going into start up repair.  It has tried 22 times and no go.  I came up with the above address.  I tried looking it up and it tells me to go in system restore but I cannot get in to do so.  What should I do?

HP Recommended

help

HP Recommended

my computer has locked and will not open after completing an update

HP Recommended

@urs56, ansari123456

Hi,

Check the link below and test HDD:

System Diagnostics (F2)

It looks then you need to replace hard drive for new one.

If you notebook is still under warranty then please contact with HP. How to do it?
Check the link below and choose your country:
Contact HP Worldwide

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

@Triish1970

Hi,

Coul you tell me what you have tried, and what was the result?

Please quote the exact error. Information which you wrote is not giving any specific konwledge about your problem.

First thing which you should try is testing hard drive. Check my previous post to find out more about it.

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

@sallylweikert

Hi,

Locked? What does this mean. Could you write it more clear.

HP Recommended

my computer also states that it has cooling fan problems and it will automatically shut down pls help.

HP Recommended

Will not start up .   Ran test and says  U8BTLW-00062E-XD002J-60QT03   Hardrive 

Memory tested ok . 

HP Recommended

I am having the same problems wih the screen being black and saying www.hp./com/go/techcenter/startup.

what must I do?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.