Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

only got this dm1 to day  it goes off and when i turn it back on it says that the fan isnt working properly and that i should go online and go on www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup for assistance.

i have dun this and i dont have a clue 

What do i do?

as i was reading on i seen someone say the fans blocked with dust but i was thinking cant be only got it two day soo i then went an checked this an it was clean ---

i then spun the fan with my finger an FOUND  A  SMALL SCREW STUCK IN THE FAN shocking.

i have removed this and its working finee

was geting a bit worryed on why it was geting hot 🙂 

people with over heating problems check fan is clear of eny  screws

spin the fan with ur finger slow if u spin fast may damage fan 🙂 

make sure laptop is off before doing so 🙂  hope this helps others 🙂

HP Recommended

My System having problem .there is a problem with chargers its not take long time having charges .let me know what kind of problem that?

HP Recommended

salve,ho questo probl ogni volta che ascendo pc: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup,noso cosa fare,chiedo aiuto,grazie

HP Recommended

My notebook screen keeps showing the above message . What should I do.

Uses windows 7 home premium

product Wq 875UA#ABA

Serial {Removed for privacy}

HP Recommended

@Hpyer

Hi,

Press F2 on startup and do all tests.

Check the link below to find more informations:

System Diagnostics (F2)

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

when computer starts it shows up www.hp.com\go\techcenter\startup and then on top of that it takes for ever to start up and sometimes i have to instert a disk that i dont have to boot up the computer

HP Recommended

My HP laptop has a fan problem (90B)

HP Recommended

@amarquez wrote:
My notebook say. Contact the web site above after running startup repair. It ran for about an hour and then screen has this web address. What can I do to get it working again. Not sure if it was the problem is.

@amarquez wrote:
My notebook say. Contact the web site above after running startup repair. It ran for about an hour and then screen has this web address. What can I do to get it working again. Not sure if it was the problem is.

HP Recommended

Screen says: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startupOptions
My NTBK HP G7-1084NR is saying fan is not operaiting right  error code 090b then hit enter what does  these mean.

HP Recommended

I keep receiving the same start up error on the inicial page,as a warning to discotinue use uf laptop or severe problems can occur due to the cooling fan not turning on when I initiate use of the system...Its a pavillion CQ43

laptop..thanks for your help...

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.