04-17-2012 07:56 PM
04-20-2012 11:42 AM
You need to replace HDD for new one.
If your notebook is still under warranty then please contact with HP. They will send you new HDD for free.
How to do it? Check the link below and choose your country:
Contact HP Worldwide
04-20-2012 02:08 PM
It looks that you've got problem with overheating.
Check the link below:
How to prevent and deal with overheating.
04-24-2012 12:11 AM
"Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause...
Info: An error occured whilw attempting to read the boot configuration data."
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)