sdbus internal error
Replies (83)

HP Support Agent
Sparkles1
Message 11 of 84 (4,689 Views)

Re: sdbus internal error

Hi Zaxo: 

I hope you had a super weekend!   

I understand that you also have a Envy x2 Ultrabook.  Have you run the HP support assistant, to aid in updating drivers and resolving issues' HP Support Assistant" click here. I am also sending you a link to third party site( batcmd.com)   that has a solution to try. click here. Please let me know how it turns out.

Sparkles1
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Student
kismet345
Message 12 of 84 (4,678 Views)

I also have this problem with my envy x2

HP Support Agent
Sparkles1
Message 13 of 84 (4,617 Views)

Hi kismet345:

Have you tried the solution posted above?  If so and it has not resolved the issue, would you please tell me what model of computer you have and what operating system you are running? How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number  click here.

Sparkles1
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Tutor
Zaxo
Message 14 of 84 (4,574 Views)

Have you run the HP support assistant, to aid in updating drivers and resolving issues.
I have run the HP support assistant, I'm not sure how you envisioned me using it for this particular issue but under "software and drivers installed" = "No updates available" and the action list is empty.

I am also sending you a link to third party site( batcmd.com)   that has a solution to try. click here. Please let me know how it turns out.
I've followed the instructions, but running the file only displayed the dos screen for a second so not sure if thats fine. I'll report back if problem still persists.

Tutor
TedvanDongen
Message 15 of 84 (4,540 Views)

To all,

It is clear that through this forum only "non solutions" are offered and the sales of commercial packages are presented.

In the mean time I got in to contact with HP support and send them the systemlogs. It turns out that there are BIOS errors occuring that might be the result of this situation (and that would sound logical). Because the machine is still under warrenty (which most of them would be, because it is relatively new), I would suggest the other people to do the same.

Apparently this seems to be a misfunctioning BIOS., again, it makes sense because most of my problems occur with:

- using USB devices.

- wake up after go to sleep

- do something while still starting up.

All very bios related events.

HP, so to speak, recognizes the problem, but still do not have a solution. If mine is resolved, I will share here.

Student
Sinphree
Message 16 of 84 (4,493 Views)

Same sdbus_internal_error problem with my Envy X2 - Started happening just after installing windows 8.1

Tutor
Zaxo
Message 17 of 84 (4,465 Views)

Crashed twice today...

Student
cheryl61
Message 18 of 84 (4,135 Views)

I have only had My HP Envy for 1 month and I'm getting very frustrated.  Have problems with sdbus internal error popping up.  Some of my apps stop working and I have to repair.  Then to top it off it tries to tell me I don't have flash player installed, then it somehow fixes this problem.   Wish I had been into this forum page  before I bought the product

Honor Student
greetings_earth
Message 19 of 84 (3,987 Views)

Hello,

I also have been having serious issues with my HP Envy x2 11-g080ef. Since I updated to Windows 8.1 I keep getting the error message sdbus internal error every time I start my computer. It is incredibly frustrating. Finally this morning my computer wouldn't start and it asked me to reset with a BitLocker code. I'm a technological neophyte and all of these issues stress me out! As my computer is still under warranty I contacted the HP Support Customer Service who unfortunately were of little help Their only suggestion was for me to write my query on this forum and hope that an HP Technician will send me a solution. I am incredibly unhappy with the situation and the product all the more so after reading on this forum that other people have been having the same issue. I would be incredibly grateful if someone would offer me a viable solution to this problem or explain to me how I can get HP to honour the warranty and give me a machine that works. Please help ! 

Tutor
TedvanDongen
Message 20 of 84 (3,967 Views)

My X2 is now 4 weeks into repair and apperently HP has no idea how to solve it. The awaiting parts they say, but no estimation on when it is resolved is given.

Because all of your machines are still under warrenty i would suggest to bring it back where you got it. Don't take no for an aswer. It looks like this is a design **bleep**up... If HP is not reacting, I suggest we join up and make it into a facebook wave or so. The simple absense of HP in this group is showing an arrogence that is unacceptable
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation