09-22-2009 10:57 AM
09-22-2009 04:39 PM
Usually a 'signal out of range' message is a screen resolution problem, not sure why it would appear at the HP logo screen where you enter BIOS though. Have you tried booting into Safe Mode to change screen resolution?
Your post is a bit confusing since you say the error stays on screen until Windows is fully loaded.Are you saying that it goes away after Windows is loaded?
Is this a laptop or desktop? What OS are you running?
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)