12-18-2013 12:03 AM
After installing windows 8.1 my simplepass stopped working. the light at the side of the sensor no more blink for me to swipe. When I also swipe nothing happens. I can only log in by inputing my password. can you help me solve this problem.
12-18-2013 06:39 AM
Please try installing the latest Simplepass software compatible with Windows 8.1 from the following weblink:
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)