09-18-2011 10:36 AM
Assuming that you're Internet speed is not causing the problem, try the following.
First, download the Flash uninstall utility on the link below and save it to your Desktop.
When the download has completed, close all browser windows and run the uninstaller. After this has completed, restart the notebook.
Close all browser windows before running the Flash installer.
Launch Firefox and see if the videos play Ok - if they do, close Firefox, open IE and click on the same Adobe Flash link above to get a prompt to install the ActiveX component. When done, restart IE.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)