Question

Teacher
enlightlanka
Message 1 of 6 (379 Views)
Accepted Solution

support assistant problem

when i open my hp  support assistant under my computer when i click user guides an error appears “HP documentation: Not installed. Please download and install from http://www.hp.com/support” and after that i saved guides for my laptop in the desktop in a folder, but still the problem exists

what should i do?

i am having Hp pavilion 15-e016tu notebook pc

runing windows 8 pro x64

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 6 (358 Views)

Re: support assistant problem

Hi,

I think you have to install it, which version of your HPSA ? I can't see User Guide in mine:

hpsa2.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
dudette
Message 3 of 6 (308 Views)

User guides are under "my computer" I just installed the HP Support Assistant and downloaded the guides and get the same error message? Help please anybody??

Honor Student
dudette
Message 4 of 6 (307 Views)

I installed the HP Support assitant today, the guides are under "my computer" have the same problem as original poster. downloaded the guides but get an error msg when I try and access thru the assistant?

Teacher
enlightlanka
Message 5 of 6 (277 Views)

i accidentaly clicked the solved button but  its not solved!!!!!

the version is the latest version, i have the documentation installed in local disk D, is there any specific location for it to be installed?

Tutor
farooq
Message 6 of 6 (242 Views)

Hpsa.png

Minhas
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation