01-24-2014 11:49 PM
when i open my hp support assistant under my computer when i click user guides an error appears “HP documentation: Not installed. Please download and install from http://www.hp.com/support” and after that i saved guides for my laptop in the desktop in a folder, but still the problem exists
what should i do?
i am having Hp pavilion 15-e016tu notebook pc
runing windows 8 pro x64
This question was solved. View Solution.
01-25-2014 02:24 AM
I think you have to install it, which version of your HPSA ? I can't see User Guide in mine:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
01-28-2014 05:13 PM
I installed the HP Support assitant today, the guides are under "my computer" have the same problem as original poster. downloaded the guides but get an error msg when I try and access thru the assistant?
02-02-2014 01:49 AM
i accidentaly clicked the solved button but its not solved!!!!!
the version is the latest version, i have the documentation installed in local disk D, is there any specific location for it to be installed?
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)