04-11-2014 12:16 AM
I have a pavilion dm1-4100sd
A day after upgrading from windos 7 to windows 8.1 a synaptics touchpad driver was installed on my notebook.
Do I reallly needs this driver, or is this just one of the unasked programms you sometimes get when you download programms like pfd creator?
04-11-2014 01:56 AM
The synaptics touchpad driveris the one that controls your touchpad.
If you use an external mouse and never intend to use your touchpad then yes, it's totally useless to you
Hope this helps.
Were I able to help you? Please say thanks by clicking on the purple thumbs up icon over to the left
Did I solve your issue? If so, Please mark Accept As Solution to the right
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)